The tourist, who visited Katmai National Park (Alaska), was able to capture the moment as three cubs cross the river on the back of his mother. (© Solent)
Walrus Pico posing against the backdrop of Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" during a speech in Yokohama. (© AFP / Getty Images)
The six-week rysenok city zoo Gross Schoenebeck, Germany. (© AFP Photo / DPA)
Eagle wolf attacks during the World Games in the gorge Kyrchyn nomads, 300 km from the capital of Kyrgyzstan. In the games attended by teams from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Mongolia and Tajikistan. (© Vyacheslav Oseledko / AFP)
Sheep standing in a cage in a zoo in the city of Stralsund, northern Germany. (© AFP / Getty Images)
Kyrgyz stuntman on fire riding a horse during the World Games in the gorge Kyrchyn nomads, 300 km from the capital of Kyrgyzstan. In the games attended by teams from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Mongolia and Tajikistan. (© AFP / Getty Images)
Keith and gulls prey on fish in the Gulf of Thailand. (© EPA)
Panda named Bai Yun treated teeth in a veterinary clinic San Diego Zoo. (© AP)
Three pigs were trapped because their owner can not get to the crib. Torrential rains caused severe flooding in the municipality of Chongqing, central China. (© Reuters / Stringer)
Polar bear playing in the Moscow zoo. (© Vasily Maximov / AFP)
After the mud bath a pig standing on a green meadow on a mountaintop in the Austrian province of Salzburg. (© AP Photo)
A Pakistani man carries a lamb on a flooded village near the city of Multan. (© AFP)
Rabbit named Lenny obstacle during a competition Kaninhop jump among rabbits Weissenbrunn vorm Wald, Germany. The competition was held in three categories with height of obstacles of 25 to 40 cm. (© AP)
Leopard in Yala National Park in the south of Sri Lanka. (© Dinuka Liyanawatte / Reuters)
Giraffe chewing on a bush at the zoo in Vienna. (© AFP Photo)
Lion cub playing at the zoo in Hanover, Germany. (© AFP Photo / DPA)
North American black bears and Bengal tigress who at an early age were confiscated from the basement of a drug dealer in Atlanta (GA), a shelter for animals, "Noah's Ark". (© Erik S. Lesser / EPA)
The migration of dolphins in South Africa. (© Rainer Schimpf / Barcroft Media)
Bald eagle - is a large bird of prey hawk family, which is a national symbol of the United States.
Of course, bald eagles can be found not in every park. To do this, go to Greifvogelpark - birds of prey park. In Germany, they are popular, there are several dozen, from large to very small.
1. Parks birds of prey can not be called a zoo in its pure form, because the birds are here, though most of the time in cages or on a leash, but still have the ability at times to fly freely through the neighborhood.
2. They do it for their own pleasure and for the entertainment of the public. Feeding birds - this representation, during which a few meters in front of the audience cut through the air wings here are beauties
7. About a few meters - this is not for the beautiful witty
8. Everything happens right before the eyes of visitors ...
10. ... which can not only see near eagles, falcons, vultures, owls and the list goes on ...
11. ... even pet them
12. Or, to put on a hand
13. Park residents are accustomed to the role of stars and willingly pose
14. Speaking of the residents. Several inhabitants of the park close-up. Already mentioned white-tailed eagle. My name is Felix
18. Immediately clear - the king
20. It flies well, but the big bummer - prefers to travel by foot
21. Desert buzzard
23. Steppe Eagle
24. kestrel - bird of prey of the family unit of the falcon, the most common bird of prey in Central Europe after the buzzard
26. Snowy owl
27. Amazing little owl
29. And the owl. Just owl
30. Well, not lost more desire to feed the birds?