Recently, thieves, threatening weapon, robbed Muscovite rare breed kitten caracal $ 400 thousand. Rub.In the wild, these animals live in different regions of Africa and the Middle East
following a selection of the ten most expensive in the world of pets.
following a selection of the ten most expensive in the world of pets.
- Apart from the fact that the Tibetan Mastiff is one of the oldest guard dogs and one of the largest, it is considered one of the most expensive pets. Weight adult Tibetan mastiff is 80 kg.Height 60-67 cm. The average cost of a dog is $ 10 thousand., But in Russia you can buy Tibetan much cheaper.
- De Brazza's Monkey (Cercopithecus neglectus) - kind of primate family martyshkovyh. These monkeys have quite distinctive snout, live in Central Africa, and owes its name to the Italian traveler Count Pierre-Paul-Francois-Camille de Brazza Savornyanu who opened them. The cost of these exotic pets is about $ 10 thousand.
- Buy keel-billed toucan (Ramphastos sulfuratus) can be about $ 10 thousand. This bird is one of the largest toucans, lives in South America and boasts a loud voice. In addition, large toucans practice cannibalism and can eat other birds, and even relatives.
- Savannah cat - a hybrid domestic cat and an African serval. This breed brought to the US in the late 1980s. Height at the withers savanna reaches 60 cm, and weighs up to 15 kg. And you can buy the cat for about $ 8 thousand.
- The rich insect lovers can buy a present stag beetle (Lucanidae). These horny beauties are found on all continents except Antarctica. However, to buy a representative of the largest species of stags can be for an amount of $ 80 thousand.
- Black Cockatoo (Probosciger aterrimus) can be an excellent pupil, despite the fact that he is able to bite the steel bars. The only obstacle to its purchase may be the price of $ 16 thousand., As well as its culinary preferences.
- Belgian pigeon breeder sold a flock of birds from 66 birds fast for the record sum of $ 6 million. Among them was the dove, which in speed flight Bolt was named in honor of the champion Usain Bolt run.
- The most expensive horse was the steed whose parents are two winners of the Kentucky racing. During the two-year stallion in 2006 gave $ 16 million.
- Royal python lives in Africa, and is valued for its amazing spotted color. Cost reptile can reach $ 40 thousand. (Lavender Albino Ball Python)
- Buy white lion can be about $ 150 thousand. However, it is worth considering that the white lion is not a separate subspecies - its unusual color is due to a genetic disease leykizmom. In addition, when a pet gets older, he can eat his master.
Few people know that the famous actress Melanie Griffith, as a young 19-detney girl lived in the same house with a giant lion named Neil. In the early 1970s, Melanie, her mother is an American actress Tippi Hedren and her stepfather, director Noel Marshall, on arrival from Africa decided they wanted to make a film about big cats. The trainer suggested to take the family to his house the lion of the Nile, so that they can better understand the animal, they have agreed and now the world can see the amazing pictures, documenting the time spent together.
Judging by the pictures, it seems that their life with Neil was cloudless, but shooting them movie "Roar» («Roar») passed not so fortunate. During the filming of one of the lionesses, who participated in the film, attacked Melanie, then at her face had to put 50 stitches, and Jan de Bont operator received a head injury, and he needed an operation. As a result, during the filming of the big cats attack 70 people were injured. Melanie Griffith in the family pool with the Nile in Sherman Oaks, CA Lion playfully bites a child's neck Neil Melanie grabs the leg during a jump in the pool playing with Tippy Nile Nile allowed not only to be in the pool, but also lying on the bed Melanie and Neil sleep in the same bed in May 1971, Hedren, known for her role in the film of Hitchcock "The Birds", uses a lion as a pillow while she reads the newspaper They even playfully fought right in living fearless Tippi and sleep Neil joint raids to the refrigerator housekeeper steps over peacefully puffing Nile unexpected guest Noel Marshall tries to work in his office with Neil on his desk later established a fund Tippi Hedren The Roar Foundation in California to support the Shambala Preserve, to educate the public about the the dangers of the private content of exotic animals, which was placed Nile source
We offer a selection of the best photographs of animals in the last week, made for you. Admire the beautiful inhabitants of our planet!
29-day Labrador puppy asleep in the courtyard in Beijing.
Panda gave birth to triplets in Chanlunskom zoo in Guangzhou in China. These kids - the world's only panda triplets, who survived childbirth. Animals born July 29, 2014, the photo was published on Tuesday, August 12, 2014-th.
Harar, Ethiopia - Abass Yusuf takes hyena meat on a stick, which keeps the mouth. This guy skills inherited from his father. Hazardous spectacle is of interest to a large number of tourists coming to the city.
Two leopard cub from Sri Lanka, born July 1, 2014, sitting in his cage at the zoo Maubeuge, northern France.
Sheep in Norderfridrikskoge, Germany.
Tourists join the Coast Guard during the release of sea turtles on the beach in Kuta, Bali (Indonesia).
13 weeks lion cub playing with his father Yabu at the zoo in La Fleche, in western France.
Meerkats at Blair Drummond Safari Park End Adventure in the UK.
Fisherman catches fish near the body of a dead humpback whale on the beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Whale shark in the Maldives.
Seal eating fish in Friedrichskoog, Germany.
Elephants in the park in Tampa, Florida.
Gorilla at the zoo in Munich, southern Germany.
Crane in Heilongjiang Province, China.
Fur seal swimming in the pool in their new enclosure of the zoo in Wroclaw, Poland.
Chinese tourists pose for a photo next to a young tiger in Pattaya, south-east of Bangkok, Thailand.
Meerkats in the zoo of Pretoria, South Africa.
Little chimpanzees in the arms of his mother in the zoo in Basel, Switzerland.
Dwarf domestic pigs in the zoo in Hanover, northern Germany.
Snowy owl looking at visitors in the zoo in Gelsenkirchen, western Germany.
White lion - one of the triplets born 13 weeks old, playing with his father Yabu at the zoo in La Fleche, Western France.
Zebroid - a hybrid zebra (mother) and a donkey (his father) in a safari park taigan near Simferopol, Crimea.
Horses stand during the announcement of exclusive equestrian ballet show Cavalia, which will be held in Singapore.
One of newborn pandas in the zoo Chanlunskom in Guangzhou in China.
The life of our smaller brethren - it is always interesting. They are so different, small and big, fluffy and not really, but, regardless of appearance and his character, all animals deserve our love and attention.In this collection the most interesting animals from around the world.
1. The river otter greets the visitor at the zoo in the city of Ichikawa east of Tokyo:
2. Toddlers Ceylon leopard. These cats are an endangered species in the nature of about 700:
3. It looks like a small hedgehog. Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre in Somerset:
4. The Seagull at Beachy Head, East Sussex.
5. The tragedy occurred in South Africa during the transport of two giraffes. One animal died after hitting his head on the bridge. A criminal case.
6. The founder and director of the zoo's reptile in Kilkenny, Ireland floats with their wards:
7. Sumatran tiger in a zoo in Melbourne, Australia:
8. Green sea turtle in Hawaii:
9. Cat therapy. Even in ancient times it was known that contact with pets has a positive effect on human health. In this case, it is 84-year-old Eleanor Mende from Berlin, Germany, which can not go:
10. Catch me! Deadlock on the on the Scottish island of May:
11. Examination of the newborn Amur tiger in a zoo in the Netherlands:
12. A frog on a lily and hunting it too. At the last minute managed to jump:
13. Racing on the buffalo in Bali:
14. Tiny tapirchik at the zoo:
15. Wow! Little Gorilla with his mother in the zoo in Leipzig, Germany
16. Little Owl divide the worm:
17. Jumping Lama in height. Ann Arbor, Michigan.
18 Cocker Spaniel - Gourmet:
19. This koala clung to the bottom of the car and miraculously survived on a busy highway after the Australian 88-kilometer journey:
20. Green Iguana gracefully swimming in a cave at sunset near the Caribbean island of Bonaire:
21. exhausted. In fact, just the lion was hit by rain.